Sure, you can protect your whole Windows Mobile Pocket PC with a password but frankly, is your Pocket PC protected with such a device password? If not but you want to protect some files or folders anyway, you might want to try visCrypt, a program for your Pocket PC which encrypts and decrypts your private files and documents and protect it from unauthorized access.
With just a few clicks you can protect single documents or whole folders and subfolders. Secured with a picture password an intruder can hardly break the encryption:
An easy-to-use user interface and integration into the Windows Mobile File Explorer makes using visCrypt a breeze.
- Secure encryption of any files and documents with 256 Bit Twofish algorithm
- 3 optional log-in methods (PIN, text, picture password)
- Graphical authentication: highest security warranted by the patented visual Key technology
- Encrypt or decrypt all files of a folder (with subfolders) with a few clicks
- Start decrypted document automatically
- Logging of all actions
- Integration into the file explorer's context menu for easy access
visCrypt requires a Windows Mobile Pocket PC with Windows Mobile 2003 (incl. Second Edition), 5.0 or Widows Mobile 6 (Classic or Professional) and .Net Compact Framework. visCrypt can be tested 14 days without any restrictions, afterwards a license code is required which costs US$ 9,95.